Download a Self-Guided Tour to your phone or book a Guided Group Tour.
*10% of profits goes to benefit local Indianapolis international community non-profit organizations.
Take a culinary journey to the exotic Eastern cultures of India, Thailand, China, and Japan. Travel with your taste buds on this flavorful food tour in Indianapolis and you’ll discover why Asian cuisine has gained world-wide popularity.
- Visit 4 local restaurants inspired by the flavors of Asia
- Learn about Asia’s three main regional cuisines
- Learn about each country’s culinary traditions and…
- How they’ve influenced each other and shaped and morphed over time
- Listen to fun and important facts and stories
- What you should never do with your chopsticks
- How the ancient Spice Garden of India changed the world as we know it today
Your guide will make it easy by offering recommendations on what to order and how to eat it!
Add this to your cart and come hungry!
(This is the downtown Indy edition. Click HERE for the tour in Broad Ripple.)
Take a stroll down Indy's cultural trail where you are just steps away from a cozy English pub, a lively Irish watering hole, and an award-winning German biergarten.
- Visit 5 local venues of European influence
- Sample and learn about European beer styles
- Gain a brief understanding about the history of beer
- Listen to fun little facts and stories
- Discover the ironic origin of America’s most beloved beer
This is a WALKABLE tour!
Experience a taste of Europe in Indianapolis. Download the tour today!